They always make millions of Kenyans glued to their screens each time they come on Churchill show stage because of the creative way they use to come up with jokes.
Popularly known as the Kreative Generations Mchungaji and Mtumishi finally unveil things that you hardly knew about them. Check below:
1. Mchungaji’s real name is Josephat Mchasia.
2. Mtumishi’s real name is Gilbert Baraza.
3. They were street boys way back.
4. They walked from their home in Kawangware just to make it for the Churchil show auditions.
5. During the auditions they used to stay without food since they could not afford.
6. Kreative Generations is comprised of 15 members
7. Mtumishi is the chairman while Mchungaji is his vice.
8. The group also makes ornaments from beads besides greenhouse farming.
9. They are inspired by Jim Carey, Mr. Bean, Churchill, Eric Omondi and Nyambane
10. Mtumishi comes from a single parent family. After his parents separated, he dropped out of school in Form Two and became a street boy.
11. Mchungaji was taken in by his step-mother when his mom passed on and started working in achang’aa distillery before ending up on the streets of Kakamega before coming to Nairobi where he started performing comedy on the streets, in crusades and weddings in efforts to survive.
12. They put God first.
13. Take their comedy job seriously because it earns them a living.
14. Their discipline and support from Kreative Generations members made them come this far.