You may know Faith Muturi as the Host of NTV Crossover 101 along Dj Mo ,but did you also know that:
1. She won Presenter of the year Extreme Awards 2013. In her tenure, the show won Groove Awards 1012, 2013 & Mwafaka Awards 2013.
2. But did you also know, she is a corporate trainer? She has trained many companies among them; the Coca Cola Global Women team in their visit to Kenya, Kenya Airways Management team, UNIFEM, World Bank, Chase Bank and many others
3. She has traveled to do Corporate training’s, mentor-ship and ministry in Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda, Netherlands and the U.K
4. Faith is the founder and team leader of Simama Outreach- a mentorship program based in Majengo slums. They have been addressing career choices, entrepreneurship, drugs & alcohol abuse, prostitution & raising peer educators. Have ran various training’s, awareness campaigns, concerts and clean ups in the area (2010- present) www.simamaoutreach.webs.com
5. She has also been an MCee & moderator in numerous events:Conferences, Awards Ceremonies, Fun- Days, Company Rebranding & Beauty Pageants.
6. She is an Executive Board Member at Youth For Christ International- Kenya.
7. She is also a song writer, recording artist & musician and is about to release her second single
8. She is a true combination of beauty & brains- she has an Executive Masters in Organisational Development from USIU.
9. She is not the black forest kind of lady- she is actually not crazy about meat, not even fish or chicken. She prefers simple things like mahamri, chapattis and loves bananas!
10. Faith loves working out- her greatest fete was running 27 laps round a track. Her mantra in life is: Work hard, Play Hard, Love Much & Live for God.
To find out more, check out: www.faithmuturi.com