BICFEST KENYA is a youth/teeniez company seeking to promote ,manage,brand the local talent among the youth and venture into the events industry.BICFEST main objective is to shed more light into talent in the gospel Industry.
Our goals are:
- Changing the perspective of the society about the entertainment industry.
- Spreading morality and social values among the youth through our theme based events..
- Connecting with the youth for a better tomorrow by offering management and offering real life training courses in realization of vision 2030.
- Pacifying the youth and the government to improve the security sector..
- Reducing the cases of crime by offering guide and counseling programs whereby they are given and a chance to express their opinion and also set good example to the society at large.
At Bicfest, we feature Models, Artistes, Dj’s, Comedians, Guitarists, Pianits, Songwriters, P0ets. We later sign them up for whole management,branding and marketing.
We host deejays,one of our own Deejay Terrots,artists including amongst others Mary eliuds and kevo yout. We work hand in hand with talanta krew artistes Kris Eeh Baba, S.O.C and many more like Hopekid and Dk Kwenye Beat.We also have interior designers, songwriters and Mc’s. Hopefully this year the company plans to Unleash a new magazine based on gospel,Bicfest Magazine. Our huge group is under the able leadership of Witty Dennis.
We carry out research on factors affecting the society,organize events based on the theme,the event might either be a concert,rally,crusade,gig which in later draw many people together.This create platform for us to address affecting issues.
Get to sign up with Bicfest today. Call 0715056764/ Email email@example.com
Some of the events we have hosted: