Deejay Mo/Sammy Muraya one of the proprietor’s behind the brand System Unit a gospel deejay academy is just having a year of GOD’s favor.
Now we had an interview with DJ Mo Kenya also known as Topa Di Top A VJ and co-host on NTV Cross Over 101 and also a deejay at Capital FM.
1. Going To Events And Being Told To Play Secular Music : DJ MO says he had to turn down requests to play music.
2. Making Money was a Challenge as a gospel deejay : He used to be called to gospel events and organizers wanted him to mix for free.
3. The Disc Jockey Decks and whole set up cost him not less than Ksh. 500,000/=
4. He Turned down great offers to play secular music in secular events.
5. Being Paid little money
DJ Mo says when he started he used to be paid very little money “Pesa Kidogo” which was not able to consume rate his daily needs.
6. Viewers requesting songs and asking him to play it on demand
Handling this was a great challenge to him he says as not many listeners would understand that airplay time is limited and not all songs can be played.
Big up bro topa de top