Everyone has some negative social habits they want to work on. It is important to let go of them before things become worse or get out of hand.
These habits are things that will not just irritate a few people, but bother most people you talk to by making you a poor conversationalist overall. Here are 9 social habits that you need to quit before its late:
1. Seeking attention by complaining.
2. Focusing on your inner monologue instead of the dialogue in front of you.
3. Multi-tasking while you chat.
4. Not paying attention to the people you care about most.
5. Constantly fishing for compliments.
6.De-Emphasizing compliments with self-effacing remarks.
7. Cutting people off mid-sentence.
8. An unsupportive attitude.
9. Trying to please everyone.
10. Texting driving and talking at the sametime